In the Spirit of Thanksgiving I wanted to thank you all for
your thoughtful comments. They do encourage the work.
I don’t answer comments because if I did I would never have time to write my articles, but I do think about the things you say, and my writing will reflect your input.
Please try to comment at the end of the particular article you are referring to, as that way I will know which one you were especially enjoying.
* The Photo is my own, and was taken in the beautiful landscape of the New England Wildflower Society in Framingham, Massachusetts, fondly referred to as ‘The Garden in the Woods’.
I spontaneously arranged the brick and oak leaves during the very first snow of that year, which came right around Thanksgiving. I took the picture to be able to share my feelings of gratitude for the beauty of such moments with others at future times, and now with you.
Certain of the same technical questions about my site keep coming in from many of you, so to answer these FAQs for everyone I wanted to tell you that:…………………
- My work and all the images are copyrighted, but you may copy a couple of paragraphs from any single post to another location, along with a link to my site for the full article.………………….
- My RSS feed is now working, sorry for the delay.………………….
- The Theme I chose from WordPress is described below.
My goal was to have the posts seem like the pages of a book.
- What appealed to me about this theme was that it was well tested, straightforward and yet extremely flexible. This has allowed me to do my own post and page layouts easily, keeping them simple if I wanted, with only my own chosen shapes, colors and images.
- I had alot of help getting my site up and running so that I could readily add my original work. Thankyou specially to Larry Hanapole, Jennifer Pederson, and Ian Stewart.
For the moment, my category panel is not well organised. I’ll be working on it soon, but for now my site searchbox can best help you find things that I have written on particular subjects that may interest you.
Thematic 0.9.6.1 by Ian Stewart
The ultimate in SEO-ready themes, Thematic is a highly extensible, WordPress Theme Framework featuring 13 widget-ready areas, drop-down menus, grid-based layout samples, plugin integration, shortcodes for your footer, & a whole lot more. Perfect for any blog and the starting point for theme development.
All of this theme’s files are located in
Tags: white, three-columns, two-columns, fixed-width, theme-options, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, threaded-comments, sticky-post, microformats
There is a new version of Thematic available. View version 0.9.7.7